Thursday, April 15, 2010

On a Mission

I have been stalking yet another item. For the past week, since I have been sick and was able to do a lot of browsing online. I have been in the mood for the perfect pair of slightly hippie, but totally hot, platform sandals and have been all over the web looking for them. This pair of Nine West wedges kept popping up on every site I visited. I will willingly admit that I am a complete brat for specific brands and stores and the minute I saw them at Nordstrom, I was sold.
I finally acquired enough energy to go out and test my luck at an actual store front. HOWEVER, I was not having very much luck at all. Nordstrom was empty, there were hardly any employees, and the sandals I wanted were just shipped and still sitting on the shipping dock! The economy needs to pick up already so things like this do not happen.
Eventually I got to try on the lovely wedges in three different colors: black, olive, and nutella. I really wanted the nutella but someone who was most definitely not a size 8 tried on the only pair of nutella size 8 sandals Nordstrom had in stock! I was beyond disappointed.
I had to order them from another store and they arrive next week. So, cross your fingers for me, I am hoping nobody else has tried them on!


*Images: www.Nordstrom.com


No comments:

Post a Comment