Sunday, March 14, 2010

What's in MY Shopping Bag?: Next Best Bag

While stalking Nordstrom Racks throughout California for my next best handbag, I finally came to terms with the fact that I would not find the exact tan, leather, Juicy hobo I was hoping to "stumble" across. However, I did encounter a lovely purse, completely on accident. Although it was not what I originally set out to purchase, it was nearly flawless and still screamed Juicy Couture without being advertised all over the bag.
B. Makowsky is a brand that I was completely unaware of until last Wednesday. I was hesitant to spend over $150 on a handbag by a designer I knew nothing about. On the other hand, the bag was manufactured very well and had all of the higher-end perks at a very Fashion, Friendly & Frugal price (marked down from $230!).
You may be asking, "how is acquiring this bag Fashion, Friendly & Frugal?". I was always taught in school that the cost-per-wear for any item makes it worth purchasing or worth passing up. I also do not go through handbags very often because I hate transferring all the crap I store in my bags to different bags. Additionally, I not only invest in neutral purses - this particular one being the most gorgeous taupe with gold accents - so they can work with anything and I would much rather spend my money on clothing and shoes. This B. Makowsky handbag was something I knew I could not pass up.
So, if I use this $150 purse everyday for the next year, the cost-per-wear will be less than $00.50 a day! Definitely Fashion, Friendly & Frugal. Keep an eye out for your next best handbag and always keep in mind the cost-per-wear for any item you invest in

*Images: http://cn1.kaboodle.com
http://www.splendicity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment