Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rent's Due: Stella's at it Again

I have no kids, I have a very small income, and these items are not very frugal. However, Rent's Due and I have to share something with my readers! Stella McCartney has done it again and designed yet another chic line of apparel for GAP Kids and Baby GAP.
If I had kids and a larger disposable income I would be all over these beyond adorable miniature clothes! Everything is under $100 and looks appropriate for the children's parents to wear (only on a larger scale, of course!). Although these fabulously dressed little ones will soon grow out of their Stella McCartney garments, they will for sure look amazing every time they do wear these clothes. I love them all.

What do you think of Stella's latest creations? Are you a fan, because I am! Would you buy this stuff for your kids?
*Images: www.gap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment